Hadley Partners, Incorporated, continuing to grow its investment banking business in this challenging environment, announced two growth initiatives.
First, Hadley Partners is undertaking a search for an experienced Analyst to join our investment banking team. We encourage you to refer to us any strong candidates you may know. This position will be based in our Los Angeles office, and we will be looking for our new Analyst to begin work this Summer. The Analyst will work directly with the senior bankers of the firm as well as with senior management of our clients and transactional counterparties. Hadley Partners has a flat and collegial organizational structure, and responsibilities will be commensurate with an individual's aptitude and experience.
The Analyst’s responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the firm’s senior bankers on both assignment execution and marketing initiatives
- Analysis and research in connection with our engagement work, industry research and newsletters (which cover several vibrant industry sectors)
- Creating detailed financial models
- Writing offering materials, presentation materials, internal memoranda and industry newsletters
- Due diligence in connection with active and prospective engagements
- As Hadley Partners is a small firm, every member of the team needs to have a “can do” attitude and be willing to take on miscellaneous jobs both big and small
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 1-3 years of strong investment banking experience
- Strong financial modeling, valuation and analysis expertise
- Undergraduate degree from a top university with exposure to accounting and corporate finance
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Team spirit and desire to work in a competitive yet collegial environment
- Desire to be in this position for at least two years
- We will also consider recently minted MBA’s with previous investment banking experience
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to Michele Bertolini at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value our relationships in the business community highly, so interested candidates should tell us how they heard about the position.
Second, Hadley Partners is pleased to announce its new location in New York City. Effective immediately, our new address in New York is the following:
45 Main Street, Suite 1050
New York, New York 11201
Pedro Garcia (email@example.com) and Tejal Patel (firstname.lastname@example.org) continue to be based in New York, ensuring that we offer all our capabilities to middle market and emerging growth clients throughout North America. Let us know if you are in the neighborhood, we always value visits from our friends in the business community.
About Hadley Partners (www.hadleypartners.com)
Founded in 1999, Hadley Partners always seeks to provide the highest-quality merger & acquisition advisory, private placement and financial advisory services. We have a world-class team of veteran bankers that bring Wall Street experience to middle-market and emerging growth companies. Our goal is to develop relationships of trust with the leaders of these companies and with investors that pursue investment opportunities in such companies. We provide our services in a fair and flexible manner, and we always put our clients’ interests first. Hadley Partners, Incorporated is a registered broker-dealer, and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation.
----- END -----
RETURN TO TOP